Friday, May 9, 2014

Some Think New!

Hi everyone, this is Kathy from Katrina P's Creative Corner and I decided to do my post on the new Stampin Up Blendabilities.  I had a little contest on my blog where I took a picture of the backside of what I was going to use for this post to see if anyone could guess what it was.  All I can say is be still my beating heart - I LOVE these new Blendabilities.  I had the best time coloring and blending these coffee cups.

Here is what I made.


Here are the coffee cups I used in my contest.  


I really felt like a whole other side to my creativity was coming out when I was using these Blendabilities.  I loved watching the colors really come to life after they dried.  The results are amazing.  Plus the great thing is Stampin Up has so many wonderful stamp sets that will work perfectly with these.   

I used the following colors on these coffee cups.

  • Coastal Cabana
  • Daffodil Delight
  • Old Olive
  • Pumpkin Pie
  • Rich Razzleberry

The Blendabilities will be available for customer order on June 2nd.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Kathy

Thanks for stopping by today for your daily SSInkspiration! Don't forget to check out our Facebook and Pinterest pages for even MORE Inkspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment