Friday, May 30, 2014

Friday Favorites

Hello! Welcome to our Friday Favorites. The team once again is sharing their favorite items from Stampin'Up! at the moment. Of course our favorite items change often as there are so many great supplies to create with whether it be a favorite Stamp Set, Paper, Framelit or marker there is always something to enjoy. We would love to hear from you and you can share your favorite item. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend! 


Jenn Campbell- Happy2Scrap4Life
My favorites- For the Birds and Blendabilities!!!


Melissa Cochran ~ Crazy Paper Freak
My favorite ~ Hardwood


Kathy Peck ~ Katrina P's Creative Corner
My Favorite - Blendabilities


Tonya Ball ~ Stampin' With Tonya
My Favorites are the Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper and the new Blendabilities 


 Heidi Boos ~ Stuck on Stampin'
My favorites are the Watercolor Wonder DSP & Happy Watercolor stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by today for your daily SSInkspiration! Don't forget to check out our Facebook and Pinterest pages for even MORE Inkspiration!

3 comments:

  1. My favorites are all of you! Thank you so much for sharing! Blessings to you all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We like you a lot too Cheryl! Thanks for following us! :)

      Delete
    2. I agree with you Kim! Cheryl has been a great follower and left such kind comments on my blog. Thanks Cheryl!

      Delete