Friday, April 4, 2014

My Digital Studio with Kathy

Hi everyone, my name is Kathy Peck and today is my first time doing an individual post on the Stylin'Stampin' INKspiration blog.  I have been wanting to play around with My Digital Studio for some time now and I thought this would be the perfect time to do it.

I started looking at what I had in my MDS categories and found the "On The Go" embellishments had the most adorable embellishments for little boys.  I thought this would be a fun project to start with.  Here is what I came up with.




 I created a document and started adding the embellishments that appealed to me.  I printed out that sheet of paper and then cut it down to fit on my card front.  I printed out a couple of copies of this page in so I could play around a little.  I cut out the "GO...GO...GO... so I could put it on dimensionals at the top of the card.  I also added some Candy Dots to the wheels of the cars for a little more dimension.  

This is such a fun program.  Every week Stampin Up has new downloads that you can purchase, and they are so much fun to play around with.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Kathy

Thanks for stopping by today for your daily SSInkspiration! Don't forget to check out our Facebook and Pinterest pages for even MORE Inkspiration!

4 comments:

  1. I love this cute little set. You are so right, its a perfect set for a little boy! You've inspired me to break it out and use it again for a project. I love that you added candy dots to the wheels to make them stand out. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I have a little boy that would love that card!! :)

    ReplyDelete