Thursday, April 24, 2014

May Day Basket

Hello everyone! It's Melissa from Crazy Paper Freak here to share with you my May Day flower basket. Can you believe May is just around the corner? To celebrate the 1st day of May, I decided to make a little basket. When I think of flower baskets, I think of basket weave.


The Box
Dimensions:
3 1/2" x 2 3/8" x 2 3/8"



Basket Weave:


*Be sure to glue each piece down, so that when it is cut it doesn't fall apart.


*Add floral block to the inside of the box before you attach the handle!

The Back 

This little basket was so much fun to create, I hope I've inspired you to create your own little May Day basket. Happy Stamping!

Thanks for stopping by today for your daily SSInkspiration! Don't forget to check out our Facebook and Pinterest pages for even MORE Inkspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment