Thursday, December 5, 2013

This and That Gift Giving

Hello and welcome to our blog! I am Tonya and today I have some gift ideas for you that are easy to make and to customize to fit the people in your life. I made all of these in one evening with little stamping.
 
 The first items are a post it note holder and a coordinating pen. I used the Epic Day This and That Designer Series Paper on my projects. I used an Acrylic Frame and cut the Designer Paper to fit. I added just a bit of Ric-a-Rack from the Tasteful Trim Bigz XL Die. The Ribbon is the Pool Party Seam Binding and the Burlap Ribbon. The pen also has the Designer Series Paper in it to match. 
 
 
 
 My next project is a journal and I know that I have had the Designer Paper for a while but I didn't realize how fun the Pool Party Sheet was until I started this project. I love the coffee ring and the words on the paper are so fun and encouraging. This would be perfect for a teen or young lady. I might have to make a few more of these for my daughter's friends as they head off to college next fall. Again the pen matches so it can be used with both.

 
 
Then I decided I needed to do some stamping and what better way to add to the set then with magnets. I stamped on the tiles with the Six Sided Sampler Stamp Set in colors that where found in the Designer Series Paper. I used Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Gumball Green, Crumb Cake and Daffodil Delight. The latter two didn't show up as well as I would have liked. :-( I used Clear Embossing Powder and the Heat Tool to set the ink and protect the tiles, then I just added a magnet to the back of each and they are ready to give. 

 
 
The final picture is of all the items together. I think they will make a great gift set or you can split up the items and just give one.

 
 
Thanks for coming by today and I hope you are Inkspired to create something today. 

Thanks for stopping by today for your daily SSInkspiration! Don't forget to check out our Facebook and Pinterest pages for even MORE Inkspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment