Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Goodie Bags Galore

Hi stamping friends!  It's Breelin with Craft-somnia Momma here today and I'm sharing some fun goodie bag ideas with you today.  Stampin' Up! has so many fun and easy ways to bag up goodies and gifts!
 
The 1"x8" cellophane bags stuffed with M&M's make for great stocking stuffers or tags on your Christmas packages or a fun little gift for your kids to give to their teachers.
And the 4" x 6" cellophane bags are perfect for a small little cookie or candy bag.  These cute little snowman cookie bags will be school birthday treats for my twin boys on Thursday :) 
And we can't forget the awesome little Muslin bags!!!  My boys love little bags like this, so I though they would make for fun goodie bags for their friends who attend their birthday party later this week.  With just a few polka dots and a fun little thank you tag, the bag is complete!
 
These are just a few ideas of all that Stampin' Up! has to offer in the way of goodie/treat bags.  I hope these that I have shared have INKspired you to create something fun today!
 
Thanks for stopping by today!  Be sure to visit my blog today for additional details on all of these projects.
 



Thanks for stopping by today for your daily SSInkspiration! Don't forget to check out our Facebook and Pinterest pages for even MORE Inkspiration!

1 comment: