Friday, October 25, 2013

Friday's Favorites!!!

Thanks for stopping by on this fabulous Friday!!!

Today is Favorites Friday!!!

Here are our design team members with their Favorite item right now on their Stamp Tables!!!
Here is mine!

 Best of Christmas Stamp set!!!
I love all these images!!!

Next up:

Square Collection Framelits

Darcy Johnson

And then we have:


Dress UP Framelits
I love this Framelits set for all kind of fun cards including this Bridal Shower Invite. 

Magnificent Maple Single Stamp
I get so giddy that this one single stamp can create such beautiful Fall-themed cards and projects! Definitely a favorite going into this Thanksgiving season!

Heidi Boos
Stuck on Stampin'


 Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set
This set is one of my favorites!  I use it on about 90% of the cards I create!  AND it's 25% OFF this week!  WOO HOO!
Stamping with Kim

Thanks again for stopping by to check out our favorite items!!!
Please pin them to pinterest to save them!

Thanks for stopping by today for your daily SSInkspiration! Don't forget to check out our Facebook and Pinterest pages for even MORE Inkspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment