Friday, November 29, 2013

Friday's Favorites!

Thrilled to be bringing our favorite items to you today!!!


Here is my favorite item currently on my craft table!
 Season of Style Designer Series Paper

Season of Style Designer Series Paper


Frosted Finishes Embellishments


My favorite thing isn't  a Stampin'UP! tool it is the love, encouragement and hope you can share with a hand stamped card, I do love the embossing folders too.
 Pretty Print Textured Impressions Embossing Folder


 Heidi Boos
Stuck on Stampin'

My favorite right now is the Color Me Christmas stamp set found in the 2013 Holiday Catalog. These little guys are just too cute!

Have a fabulous weekend!!!

Thanks for stopping by today for your daily SSInkspiration! Don't forget to check out our Facebook and Pinterest pages for even MORE Inkspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment