Thursday, February 23, 2017

Here's Donna

Hey Y'all!!

Donna here from Geek Squad Crafting!   I'm so happy to introduce myself to you today as a Design Team Member of SSInkspiration.  Some of you may remember me from a little while ago...if you do...Good Eyes!!  :)

I was so thrilled to be back with SSInk this year to stretch my creative brain and flex my crafty muscles again!!   I LOVE my Stampin' Up! products and I love to share them with my customers and y'all!!

Just so you can get a little glimpse into my life....

I am an AVID reader....and am currently helping some dear sweet friends launch 4 new books!!
I have become quite the Book Launcher as of late.  They are mostly Christian Reading, Memoirs, and Devotionals.   I belong to a fantastic online tribe of women who love Jesus and each other and this is my #the4500 t-shirt that we had made.  Jen Hatmaker had no idea what she was getting herself into when she released For The Love a few years ago... ;)






This is my heart...my other half Dave...I am pretty sure neither of us is ever going to grow up.





These are my GOOFBALL kids!  Ryan, Natalie, and Derek.   They keep me ridiculously busy with all their sports and school activities.  I wouldn't trade the insanity for the world!!


My crafting style can be summed up in one word....... Ecclectic.
I love ALL THINGS old and vintage, but I never craft that way....kinda weird eh?   I love love love to color...like for real LOVE to color.  So most everything I make involves either coloring, or taking something plain and making it pretty.  I am a math/science nerd who LOVES all things orderly and strategic....unless its my crafting, then its wonky and fun!   :)   I am a hot mess and it's super awesome


Why yes.....We're moving so my "craft room" is literally anywhere I can set up right now.  Currently in my kids' playroom while they're in bed.  hee hee   all this will be gone in an hour!!

  I LOVE THIS CHICK!! :)  I kept this simple and used some Crumb Cake ink on my new hexagon embossing folder and then colored the chick with my blender pen and Emerald Envy, Pumpkin Pie, Hello Honey, Dapper Denim, and Watermelon Wonder ink pads.  (coloring and crooked....yes!!!)

I really loved this stamp set.  I usually feel like more is better when it comes to layers and such.  I am proud of myself for this single layer card!!  The new Cool Treats suite is so awesome.  AND I used up scraps...which is super important when the Designer Paper is so SWEET!!


Thank you so much for letting me entertain you today.  Be sure to come back tomorrow for some awesome Design Team offerings and play along with our challenge this week!

Thanks for stopping by today for your daily SSInkspiration! Don't forget to check out our Facebook and Pinterest pages for even MORE Inkspiration!

1 comment:

  1. Donna! You sound like you'd be so much fun!! Thanks for giving us a glimpse into your life & beautiful family!
    Love your chicken card & I'm still afraid to use ink on my embossing folders. Maybe I'll get crazy & give it a try tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete