Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Occasions Catalog Accessories Showcase

Good Morning Happy Stampers!!

I hope you're just as excited for today's post as I am!!

Accessories...Accessories...Accessories!!
Oh how we love our Accessories!

I'm not sure if you know this yet...but us Stampin' UP! Demonstrators have had a chance to preview the BRAND NEW CATALOG!!!  I know....GASP! right?!

So that means we can be sad/happy right along with you to see these super amazing and fun accessories from the Occasions catalog either pass into retirement land or float into the new catalog.

I am DYING that we're losing the Candy Dots....DYING!!

What is your favorite accessory from the Occasions Catalog?   
Which accessories are you SO OVER and are glad to see them go?
Have any ideas for some new accessories? 
Share your thoughts with us!!  Comment below (don't forget to include a link to your blog so we can be inkspired by you too!!) .. or you can comment anytime on our Facebook Page.

Check out which accessories our Design Team Members are going gaga over right now!

Pamela Wu - Stinky Tofu

Jennifer Gregorsky - Jenny G Paper Crafts

Breelin Renwick ~ Craft-sonia Momma

Carrie Rhoades - Carrie Stamps


Darla Roberts- Stampin with Darla

Thanks for stopping by today for your daily SSInkspiration! Don't forget to check out our Facebook and Pinterest pages for even MORE Inkspiration!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I had the same reaction as you and went "Nooooo!" when I saw that the Candy Dots were leaving the catalogue. I just love those so much! They're quick and easy, available in every colour and add just the right touch to any project. I just don't get why they are retiring after only a year. I stocked up on those - retired or not, they'll keep showing up on my projects. ;)

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete