We have a fabulous Color Challenge for our 1st Monday of the month challenge! A handful of our designers have created some wonderful inspiration to help you get started with your own inspiration in using these colors to create something of your own. Link up your creation at the bottom of the post and share with us your creativity using these great trio of colors! Grab the badge on the right of our blog (and link it up to this post) to share that you are joining in on the fun and so your readers can know about the challenge, too!
When uploading to any gallery, Facebook, or Instagram, be sure to use #SSINKCC33.
1st Monday - Color Combo
2nd Monday - Card Sketch
3rd Monday - Inspiration
4th Monday - Mystery
Jennifer Gregorsky - Jenny G Paper Crafts
Diana Eichfeld ~ Stampin' Fun with Diana
Tobe Buffenbarger - The Craft Sea
- Although Stampin' Up! products are what you will see our designers use for inspiration, all stamping products are welcome.
- Create something new using the Color Combo, Card Sketch, INKspiration, or Mystery Challenge seen at the top of the challenge post.
- When uploading your creation, please provide a direct link to the post that features your creation.
- When uploading to a public gallery, Facebook, or Instagram please be sure to use the hashtag found at the top of the challenge post.
- Please include a link back to Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration on your post, preferably the challenge post you are joining in that week.
- Have fun...we can't wait to see what you create! Thanks for joining us!