Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Do You Want to Build a Snowman?

Good Morning Stampers!!  Donna from Organized Chaos here to share with you a little Frozen fun.

My kids are OBSESSED! with this movie!  And lets be honest, after the harsh and "never ending winter" here in Michigan, the movie kind of had a hold on everyone around here.

My daughter turns 8 this Friday, and what 8 year old birthday party would be complete without Olaf?!


Endless Wishes...the BEST snowflake stamp set around......IS BACK!!  It will be available for purchase with the new holiday catalog at the end of August!!  How exciting!!

Olaf was made using the 1 1/4 inch, 1 inch and 1/4 inch circle punches, the large oval punch and a whole lot of fussy cutting :)
oh Olaf!  how cute is your goofy looking face :)


I know its hard to see, but this is our white glimmer paper.
Looks SUPER frosty and snow~like! It is not a true white, so it gives some contrast against Olaf's Whisper White body!
What birthday party would be complete without a treat to take home?!


So I'm debating....should I add chocolate chips? or raisins?  I think maybe he needs a few buttons in there to round out the treat?  I have a few more weeks to decide since her party is in September.

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you enjoyed your Frozen in Summer sneak peek.  Check back in September for the rest of the party details!!

 Let it go....Let it go!!

~Donna


Thanks for stopping by today for your daily SSInkspiration! Don't forget to check out our Facebook and Pinterest pages for even MORE Inkspiration!

4 comments:

  1. Love Olaf and I love the little treat bag! And yes...you should add chocolate!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this movie (big Disney fan here!). And I love your cute Olaf projects! Great instructions!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea! The card looks amazing and I can also invite kids for my daughter’s birthday like this. I have arranged one of the finest home studios NYC for her birthday party and can host a slumber party as well for them. She is very excited for her birthday and I am going to make this day one of the bests for her.

    ReplyDelete