Thank you Brunie at Pretty Inkspirations
for using our Color Challenge last week to create a beautiful card!
Grab your favorite stamps, paper, ink, and embellishments and let your creativity run wild with this month's Card Sketch Challenge! Link up your creation to share with all of us here at SSINK! The linky will be open for 1 week (closes at noon on Sunday, April 17th). When uploading to any gallery, be sure to use #SSINKCS32...and grab a badge on the right of our blog to share with your readers that you joined in the fun! Remember to stop by each of the designer's blog for more details on her card. Join us and spread the creativity!
Challenges at SSINK
1st Monday - Color Combo
2nd Monday - Card Sketch
3rd Monday - Inspiration
4th Monday - Mystery
- Although Stampin' Up! products are what you will see our designers use for inspiration, all stamping products are welcome.
- Create something new using the Color Combo, Card Sketch, INKspiration, or Mystery Challenge seen at the top of the challenge post.
- When uploading your creation, please provide a direct link to the post that features your creation.
- When uploading to a public gallery, Facebook, or Instagram please be sure to use the hashtag found at the top of the challenge post.
- Please include a link back to Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration on your post, preferably the challenge post you are joining in that week.
- Have fun...we can't wait to see what you create! Thanks for joining us!