Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Oh Baby! New Baby!

Good Morning Happy Stampers!!

I just cannot get over a new baby.
I love how cute they are....and the way they are all wrinkly...I love the way they smell...the way they coo and make those "baby sounds".....ahhhhh....
and what I love the MOST:  being able to hand them back to their mommy when I'm over it :)  hehe  

I also love the excitement that comes with a new baby/pregnancy/announcement.
The OOHING and AHHING over all the new baby products and nursery colors (anyone else feel an intense need to redo their nursery with each kid?! or am I just weird?!)

And I absolutely LOVE showing the new parents how I feel about them by sending them a card or a gift or just a note to let them know how special I think they, and their new addition(s) are!

Today our Design Team has some super ADORABLE cards that anyone would be glad to give/receive for the next new baby they know!
Do you have a new baby or a new mom-to-be in your life?
check out these super cute cards that will inspire you to celebrate that mom-to-be and the new baby.


Jennifer Gregorsky - Jenny G Paper Crafts


Kathy Alt ~ Kathy's Stamping World

Carrie Rhoades - Carrie Stamps

Melissa Stout ~ The Stamp Doc

Thanks for stopping by today for your daily SSInkspiration! Don't forget to check out our Facebook and Pinterest pages for even MORE Inkspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment