Thank you to Jen Guarino for participating in our January Color Challenge! She used our colors beautifully and created a lovely card. Click on her photo below to get more details on her card!
Challenges at SSINK
1st Monday - Color Combo
2nd Monday - Card Sketch
3rd Monday - Inspiration
4th Monday - Mystery
Grab your favorite stamps, paper, ink, and embellishments and let your creativity run wild with this month's Card Sketch Challenge! Link up your creation to share with all of us here at SSINK! The linky will be open for 1 week (closes at noon on Sunday, January 17 th). When uploading to any gallery, be sure to use #SSINKCS29...and grab a badge on the right of our blog to share with your readers that you joined in the fun!
Tobe Buffenbarger - The Craft Sea
Diana Eichfeld ~ Stampin' Fun with Diana
Melissa Stout ~ The Stamp Doc
- Although Stampin' Up! products are what you will see our designers use for inspiration, all stamping products are welcome.
- Create something new using the Color Combo, Card Sketch, INKspiration, or Mystery Challenge seen at the top of the challenge post.
- When uploading your creation, please provide a direct link to the post that features your creation.
- When uploading to a public gallery, Facebook, or Instagram please be sure to use the hashtag found at the top of the challenge post.
- Please include a link back to Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration on your post, preferably the challenge post you are joining in that week.
- Have fun...we can't wait to see what you create! Thanks for joining us!