Friday, February 20, 2015

Celebrate Today Tip

It's Kim here today sharing a fun tip with you using Baker's Twine and the Celebrate Today stamp set!

Here is the card I created for my daughter's birthday.  Still can't believe she is 6!


I love this stamp set and I really love it when these balloons are tied with Baker's Twine!  Here's how I attach it!

Step 1: Adhere the balloons with dimensionals.

Step 2: Tie a small bow with baker's twine around the base of the balloon.

Step 3: Cut a piece of Baker's Twine.  Place a mini glue dot on one end.  Use the tip of your scissors to adhere to the under side of the balloon.

So simple and SO CUTE!!


Thanks for stopping by today!  Hope you enjoyed the tip!  We'll be back here on Monday to share a few masculine cards with you!  You won't want to miss them!


Thanks for stopping by today for your daily SSInkspiration! Don't forget to check out our Facebook and Pinterest pages for even MORE Inkspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment