Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Hey, Valentine

Hi friends, Bree from Craft-somnia Momma here today with some fun Valentine's from the set Hey, Valentine.  My boys and I LOVE to color, so I knew this would be the perfect set to get for making their school Valentine's this  year!  Every night we have all sat down and colored the images for each of their treats for this year...that is probably my favorite thing about this stamp set...creating with my kids!

This little fox is probably my favorite stamp in this set and I love that it coordinates with the Note Tag Punch.  It made for a quick and cute s'more treat bag, which one of my twins will be handing out in his classroom this year.
 
 Next up is the equally cute "sweet tweet" bird, which just so happens to coordinate with the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies.  So of course I had to add it to a treat bag, which is filled with jelly beans.  This will be what the other twin will hand out in his class. 
 
I've yet to decide which of the last two stamps I will use for my youngest sons classroom Valentines, but I am leaning towards the cute fishy stamp.  I think I may make a little treat box of sorts and fill it with some fishy crackers!  But for now, I love it on a card front, especially since there is so much coloring fun to be had!
 
I love this little pirate stamp too! He pairs up perfectly with the Maritime DSP.  I'm hoping to come up with a cute little treasure chest box to add this little guy to!
 
Thanks for letting me share my creations with you today!  I hope I've INKspired you to create something fun today!
 
Happy Stamping!
 
 
 


Thanks for stopping by today for your daily SSInkspiration! Don't forget to check out our Facebook and Pinterest pages for even MORE Inkspiration!

2 comments:

  1. These are absolutely adorable!!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh these are all so cute. I really think I HAVE TO get this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete