Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Holiday Home with Pam

Welcome to SSInkspiration!  
Did you know you can also follow us on Facebook and Pinterest?
Check out what our designer Pam has featured today!

Holiday Home Bundle
Thanks so much for stopping by today... I have a special post just for you!  I have been creating like crazy and I have lots of ideas using the Holiday Home Bundle for you!

Wondering what bundle I am talking about?  I know, there are TONS in the Holiday Catalog!  Check this set and matching framelits set:
The bundle is only $31.95 and with all of the card ideas I have created for you, I think you have a great reason to get this set!  Like you need another reason, right?
I love the negative image in this card, cased from the demonstrator magazine called Stampin' Success!  Become a demonstrator and you will get this awesome magazine!
Another awesome idea using the Stampin' Success magazine.  Do you think it's "bad" to copy ideas?  It's not... this is how we become better stampers!  It's called CASE'ing!  (Copy And Share Everything)  Keep scrolling and you will see my creations!
This third card is another CASE but so super cute!
 You might recognize this card from the Holiday Catalog!  Seriously, start using some of those ideas you see... it helps to get your creative juices going!
I love fall and this card reminds me of Michigan during October!  Oh man, do I miss this most wonderful fall season!  Yes, I am a Michigan girl at heart (living in Florida)!
This creation was so much fun to make!  This reminds me of my cousins blue house in VA Beach.  I wanted to really zoom in and focus on one house - but still see all the houses on the street!  I love the Lost Lagoon paired with the Night of Navy and Coastal Cabana Blendabilities (yes, that's what I colored the house with).

Here's the deal (if you made it this far)... to thank you for being awesome, please swing by my personal blog for ONE more project (you really don't want to miss this project)!  Check out my blog here!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a INK-spired day!  Come back tomorrow for some great Watercolor Inkspired creations!

Thanks for stopping by today for your daily SSInkspiration! Don't forget to check out our Facebook and Pinterest pages for even MORE Inkspiration!

2 comments:

  1. Great projects Pam! I love the uses for this bundle, you're making me want to get it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE all of your cards Pam! They are AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete