Friday, August 29, 2014

Friday Favorites!

Welcome to our Friday Favorite post. I know each Team member listed their favorite but as I look through their projects I have found several other items that I think are my new favorites. That is the fun in stopping by our blog you can be inkspired by so many great designers. Don't forget that the best way to save a project for future inkspiration is to pin it or follow us on Facebook and Pinterest. 

Kathy Peck ~ Katrina P's Creative Corner
Favorite - Oh My Goodies


Pam Steckman ~ Stampin' in the Sun
Favorite: Corner Garden Stamp


 Kim Ryden ~ Stamping with Kim
Favorite: Project Life by Stamping' Up!
Playground Card Collection


Tonya Ball~ Stampin' With Tonya
Favorite: Lovely Lace Textured Impressions Folder

Darcy Johnson ~ Dj's Stampin' Place
Favorite: My Digital Studio


Jennifer Blomquist - Northwest Stamper
Favorite:  Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlit Die



 Heidi Boos ~ Stuck on Stampin'
Favorite: For All Things


Thanks for stopping by today for your daily SSInkspiration! Don't forget to check out our Facebook and Pinterest pages for even MORE Inkspiration!

2 comments:

  1. Love all of your favorite ladies!! I think I'm adding a few things to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always fun to see what everyone considers their favorites!

    ReplyDelete