Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Everyday Occasions Card Kit


I love the process of creating. The process of sitting down with my supplies and just seeing what the project becomes but sometimes I don't have time for that and I need great cards that don't take a lot of time. Hi, I am Tonya and if you have every felt this way  then I recommend the Everyday Occasions Card Kit. For just $29.95 plus tax and shipping you get the supplies to make 20 cards with envelopes included. This is a great value and the cards are super cut and easy to stamp and assemble. Below are seven of the cards I made with the kit and even after I make them all I will still have supplies left over and I have the stamp set, and the ink too. 



For my projects I made them just as they were suggested but you can mix it up and add things. I think this kit would be perfect for a crafty college student. Just add postage stamps and they are ready to write home, plus crafting reduces stress and during finals week who couldn't use a stress relief. 



 Maybe you are short on space but love to create. This kit is great because it doesn't require a lot of supplies the only things you need besides the kit are adhesive and scissors. It comes packaged in a cute box too! Ready for gift giving.



I love that this kit has embellishments that are fun to try out such as the glimmer paper, Doilies, Buttons and the Arrow Clips plus the Baker's Twine. If you haven't checked out this kit you should and then contact your demonstrator to place your order. If you don't have a demonstrator then one our team members would be happy to help you. Thanks for stopping by our SSINKspiration Blog today and I hope you have a great day! 

Thanks for stopping by today for your daily SSInkspiration! Don't forget to check out our Facebook and Pinterest pages for even MORE Inkspiration!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! They are all awesome cards! Great use of the kit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards Tonya! This kit really is great, I have it but haven't found time to make the cards, now you've inspired me.

    ReplyDelete