Thursday, September 26, 2013

Best of Halloween

Hello and welcome! Tonya here from Stampin' With Tonya, I am so glad you stopped by today and I hope you are inspired by what you see. Halloween is a busy time of the year for me and while I don't send as many cards as I do during Christmas I do enjoy working on a few projects.
 
The Best of Halloween Stamp Set which is only 14.95 and is great for your Halloween needs whether they be cards, treats or even a decoration. Today I have a card and a box that was inspired by the Stampin' Up! team. First for the card.


I used the following card stock colors: Basic Black, Basic Gray, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, with the Witches' Brew Designer Series Paper. I used the the Circles #2 Originals Die to cut out the circles and the Banner is from the Circle Thinlits Die. The Decorative Label Punch is perfect behind the front circle. I used just a few colors including the Jet Black Stazon, Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker, Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write Marker, Pumpkin Pie Stamp Pad, and Summer Starfruit Stamp Pad. I used the Pumpkin Pie and Summer Starfruit to sponge the moon over the images.

 
I took this picture of the inside since I feel like you should decorate those too. I used almost the entire set on one card which is a rarity for me.


Moving on to my 3 D project. The Stampin' Up! design team recently posted these cute boxes and I thought I would make a few changes and filled this one with chocolate. The rosette was made with the Simply Scored Scoring Tool and then I added the image. I used the Tombow Multipurpose Glue to add the Black and Orange Stampin' Glitter.
 
 
I hope you enjoyed today's post and please stop by tomorrow when our design team will be sharing their Friday Favorites.

Thanks for stopping by today for your daily SSInkspiration! Don't forget to check out our Facebook and Pinterest pages for even MORE Inkspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment