Friday, August 30, 2013

Favorites Friday

It is "Favorites Friday"!!!!
 
I love that we are spotlighting our favorite products!
 
These are what each of our current favorite products are at this time! 


My favorite product right now is the Chalk Talk Stamp set and matching Framelits!!! I love how they match perfectly... make wonderful tags or accents for scrapbooks or cards!
 


When I saw the Quatrefancy Specialty Designer Series Paper in the new Idea Book & Catalog, I just knew I had to have it.  I love how versatile it is!



I feel in love with the Regarding Dahlias Stamp Set when it came out but I am loving it even more with the White Wash Technique that I used on the flower on this card. If you haven't tired it you really should! 
 
 
 
I used a lot of my favorites on this card.  But if I had to pick just one it would be the Birthday Cake Single Stamp.  I just love those chevron cake layers!!
 
 
 
I used the Birthday Basics DSP and the Cycle Celebration Stamp Set! I love the entire suite!
 
 
Pin it if you LOVE it!


What is your favorite product right now?

We would love to hear!!!

Thanks for stopping by today for your daily SSInkspiration! Don't forget to check out our Facebook and Pinterest pages for even MORE Inkspiration!

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME creations by ALL!!! Great job team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all. Kristy, yours is so striking. Pam, I love your use of the DSP. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete