Thursday, January 5, 2017

Urban Underground Birthday

Happy Thursday stampers!  And even more importantly, Happy Birthday to my DAD!!!

I'm excited to be back with the SSINK Design Team and sharing my first individual post with you since returning to this fabulous group of stampers!

As soon as I saw the Urban Underground Suite and Nail It stamp set, I knew I HAD to have them just for my dad!  My dad is quite the handy man and pretty amazing with his woodworking tools, so these items are perfect for him!

The first project I'm sharing is his birthday card.  I LOVE the added dimension from the Hexagons Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  And the Urban Underground Embellishments are the BEST!

Next up is a fun little gift certificate holder using the Mini Treat Bag Tinlits.  I CASE'ed the catalog on this one, making the gift bag into a fun little tool belt and pocket.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Stop by my blog, Craft-somnia Momma, for full supply lists. I hope these projects have INKspired YOU to create today!


Happy Stamping!

Thanks for stopping by today for your daily SSInkspiration! Don't forget to check out our Facebook and Pinterest pages for even MORE Inkspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment