Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Meet Pamela

Happy Tuesday everyone and thank you for visiting the blog today! Today is my individual post here at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration and I can't wait to share a little bit about myself with all you readers out there.

This is my 2nd year with the group and I am loving every minute of it! It helps me be creative and motivate me to blog and make cards on regular basis. I am originally from San Jose, California and just relocated to Evanston, Illinois (13 miles North of downtown Chicago) 3 months ago because of my husband's job at Northwestern University. Beside crafting, I enjoy reading, going to plays and festivals, playing pool and love sticker planning in my Inkwell Press Flex Bound planner! 

I've been with Stampin' Up since 2010 and been to 1 convention and few OnStage events! I found Stampin' Up through my upline - Jennifer's Meetup group when I was just looking for something to do. Then I bought the starter kit and the rest is history! Along this fun journey, I've made some really wonderful friends that I will forever be grateful for. My style of stamping is mostly clean and simple and I also love looking at Pinterest for ideas and inspiration. Below are few cards that I made recently, they are all pretty different, right?! 





Thank you for hanging out with me today and be sure to visit us at SSINK on regular basis and join us every Monday for unique and fun challenges!!  - Pamela Wu

Thanks for stopping by today for your daily SSInkspiration! Don't forget to check out our Facebook and Pinterest pages for even MORE Inkspiration!

1 comment:

  1. Love getting to know you a bit more, Pam! Maybe someday in person! By the way, I LOVE your ice cream card!!

    ReplyDelete