Tuesday, January 10, 2017

All About Kim


Hey Everyone!  My name is Kim and I'm baaaaacccckk!  I helped start SSINK a long time ago and I recently just took 6 months off.  You will see why below.  But I wanted to tell you how excited I am to be back creating in my craft room and sharing with you!!


In our Individual posts we are supposed to tell you a little bit about ourselves.  So here goes...


I love my family!  I've been married to Sam for almost 13 years.  We have 3 kiddos...


Brooke (almost 8), Noah (5) and Micah (9 months old TODAY!)



This is the reason I took 6 months off from SSINK and basically 6 months off from my craft room...sad face!  But look at that cute baby!  Micah was born on April 10th looking like the above picture.



9 months later he looks like this!  They grow so FAST!  (I bet you've never heard that before!)  I homeschool my two oldest kiddos (2nd grade and Kindergarten) and help to run the Children's Ministry at our church.  I also try to have regular crafting events at my house for my friends and play the 100+ board games that we have in our home...but that's a topic for another day!

You can probably guess that with all of these things, I don't sleep much.  And you would be CORRECT!  I'm a night owl.  Usually heading to bed after crafting at 2am and waking up around 7:30 to shower before the kids get up!  Whew!  



I wanted to give you a peek into where I create.  YIKES!!!  WOW!  I need to clean up and organize in the worst way!  It's on my agenda for the rest of this month.  But last night I had Scrapbook Club.  So I've been working on their layout and I'm waiting for my free time and motivation to collide!  Will it ever happen?!


Here is our layout for club tonight.  It's made for four 4x6 pictures to fit across the middle of the layout.  I think I will be putting Father's Day 2016 on it but I don't have those pictures printed out yet!  I like to leave my layouts pretty general for my club ladies so that they can used my stamp sets and dies to create a layout they will use and need!

But I did use a few of my favorite DSPs from the NEW Occasions Catalog...

Party Animal DSP

and...

Urban Underground Specialty DSP!

Well I hope you enjoyed learning a little bit more about me!  I will be sure to show you all my completed layout when I get pictures on it.  Hope you are enjoying SSINK this week.  Don't forget to play along with our Card Sketch Challenge!  You can also visit me at Stamping with Kim any time you want!

Thanks for stopping by today for your daily SSInkspiration! Don't forget to check out our Facebook and Pinterest pages for even MORE Inkspiration!

4 comments:

  1. Glad you're back! And your children are beautiful!
    I too am in the process of cleaning up the craft room...total reorganization! We shall see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We should compare notes!! I'm pulling everything out of my craft corner and only putting back what I use!

      Delete
  2. Love it Kim! So happy your back and crafting with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful family, Kim! Glad you're back stamping with us!

    ReplyDelete