Thursday, January 19, 2017

Introducing Cathy

My name is Cathy Autrey, and I am happy to be a new member of the SSInk Design Team. I'm looking forward to getting to know the other members of the team, so to help everyone get to know me better I'd like to share a little about myself.

I live in Bethel, Maine, a pretty little village in the western Maine mountains with my husband Randy and our silly 2 year old lab mix Piper.


 During the day I work in the Admissions office of a small independent boarding school, where I manage the enrollment process. If you have a high school age child looking at New England boarding schools, give me a call!



When I'm not making cards or other craft projects, I enjoy spending time in my gardens, fishing, flying and jeeping with my husband and hiking through the trails on our property with Piper.  It's easy to get inspiration for my projects from the beauty around me.






I've been a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator for 8 years and have a wonderful group of customers that join me every month for a fun day of stamping. My stamping style is clean and simple, although I enjoy the challenge of more involved projects too.








 My tiny little stamping room is anything but clean or simple! Don't let this photo fool you – the neatness lasted about a minute!

Two of my favorite pieces in my stamp room are the tool cabinet from Home Depot where I have my Big Shot on top and all its supplies in the drawers, and the revolving tool caddy from Harbor Freight.  I added the pink polka dot washi tape on them so my husband wouldn't mistake them for his!



Thanks for taking the time to read about me.  I hope you get to know the other members of the team and visit the blog often to see what's new.  Enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by today for your daily SSInkspiration! Don't forget to check out our Facebook and Pinterest pages for even MORE Inkspiration!

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous place you live in!! It's nice getting to know you a little through this post! Great craft room, too. Love the tool cabinet! Looks the same as a "Crash Cart" at the hospital! Stampin' 911!

    ReplyDelete