Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Tips & Tricks

Hey everyone!  Have you ever shared one of your favorites tips or tricks from your craft room with your crafty buddies?  Well a few of us here today are doing just that.  So sit back and get ready to learn a few things from our Design Team!


Kim Ryden ~ Stamping with Kim
Click on my link above to find out the measurements of one of my favorite card bases and how I created this banner out of DSP!! (And GO Royals!!)

Pam Steckman ~ Stampin' in the Sun
Click on my link above to find out how I made this "perfect" bow and how I picked the colors for this card!!!


Make sure you visit both Pam and Kim's blogs today so that you can learn more about their Tips & Tricks! 

Thanks for stopping by today for your daily SSInkspiration! Don't forget to check out our Facebook and Pinterest pages for even MORE Inkspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment