Thursday, October 23, 2014

Focus On...Gentle Peace

Hello, Tonya here from Stampin' With Tonya. I am the feature designer today and I want to share the Gentle Peace Photopolymer Stamp Set with you today. This set just recently became available to purchase and it was a must have. The first card I did follows the same layout as the sample on the Flyer for the set. I just made a few color changes. Speaking of color, the colors on this card are Rich Razzleberry, Basic Gray, Whisper White. I used the Blendabilties to color in the Stain Glass image. I was inspired by our church to pick similar colors. We have a beautiful stain glass window at the front of our sanctuary and that helped with my card. 


For my next project I wanted to share another card that uses the Gentle Peace stamp set and the Blendabilites but this time with a way. I have made ornaments for years for Christmas time and this year I wanted to see if I could add the main image into the ornament using both the Stazon and the new Blendabilities. I started with a Window Sheet which is one page 192 of the main catalog. I stamped with Stazon and then flipped it over and proceeded to color the image. I used several different colors and I should have kep patter track. I added a ribbon through the Window Sheet and then looped the excess to the top and tied a bow. Now I have a ornament to add to our tree. The Blendabilities are great for coloring on so many mediums. I hope you enjoyed the blog and that you will join us again on Wednesday. Thanks, Tonya


Thanks for stopping by today for your daily SSInkspiration! Don't forget to check out our Facebook and Pinterest pages for even MORE Inkspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment