Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Summer Time!!

Good Morning Happy Stampers!!

We hope you are well rested, refreshed, and ready to take on this short week!
I don't know about you...but I'm ready for SUMMER!!!
This past week has been BEAUTIFUL here in West Michigan.  I cannot complain ONE BIT!  The summer-like weather has me all excited about weird things..like yard work, and pressure washing my house.  (I know...WEIRD)
My kids are seriously having fits that they still have 2 weeks left of school.  hee hee  I know some of you are done already, don't tell my kids that's allowed k?  or they're going to want to move to your state.

So.... SUMMER!
What better way to celebrate the turning of the seasons than with some super fun cards/projects!?
Sandy Beach Scenes?  Marine Themed?  Super bright colors?
How do you do summer paper crafting?
Add your blog link in the comment section, we'd LOVE to see your work!  We love being Inkspired by all of you!

Speaking of Inkspiration:  Here are some Super Summer projects our Design Team has cooked up for you!
Enjoy!  Don't forget to head on over to their blogs for more details, and as always...you can catch up with us on Facebook and Pinterest!!


Jennifer Gregorsky - Jenny G Paper Crafts

Breelin Renwick ~ Breelin Renwick

Melissa Stout ~ The Stamp Doc

Thanks for stopping by today for your daily SSInkspiration! Don't forget to check out our Facebook and Pinterest pages for even MORE Inkspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment