Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Kid Birthday!

Good Morning Happy Stampers!!

I just LOVE all the planning, executing, and crafting that goes along with my kid's birthday party.  Themes, colors, shapes, ideas..all things already thought up!
Favors...banners...etc...it all makes my heart go pitter patter and I cannot stand the excitement when my kids chose something easy!! 

BUT:

 I am not going to lie, despite all that Birthday LOVE..I go BLANK!! when it comes to creating a birthday card for a kid...isn't that strange?!  (Lego man cards for everyone...right?)

Thankfully Stampin' Up! has made birthdays SO EASY! with these amazing products in the 2016 Occasions Catalog!!

 


Also:
It's a good thing our Design Team does not share my kid birthday card paralysis. :) 

Here are some ADORABLE!! and kid friendly birthday cards that I know you will LOVE!!
Be sure to stop by the Designer's blog and get all of the details for their card. 

Jennifer Gregorsky - Jenny G Paper Crafts

Diana Eichfeld ~ Stampin' Fun with Diana


Melissa Stout ~ The Stamp Doc

Tonya Ball~ Stamp With Tonya


Thanks for stopping by today for your daily SSInkspiration! Don't forget to check out our Facebook and Pinterest pages for even MORE Inkspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment