Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Another Round of Valentine's Day cards!

Good Morning Happy Stampers!!

I hope you are feeling the LOVE this week as we gear up for the Valentine's Day weekend.

I'm kind of a sappy love-struck fool when it comes to Valentine's Day....but mostly for my kids.  I just LOVE giving them little treats and gushing over them with cute little stuffed animals.  We make heart shaped pancakes, eat pink/red food all day, and cupcakes/ice cream for dinner.  So much fun. (someday they will just roll their cute teenage eyes at me and pretend they don't care, and I'm totally fine with that...so while they're still little, I'm going to make the most of it!!)

Our design team is also feeling the love this week!  There are some adorable projects below!!  Don't forget to pop over to the team member's blog and check out all of the details and how-tos!

Jennifer Gregorsky - Jenny G Paper Crafts

Pamela Wu - Stinky Tofu


Melissa Stout ~ The Stamp Doc

Diana Eichfeld ~ Stampin' Fun with Diana





Thanks for stopping by today for your daily SSInkspiration! Don't forget to check out our Facebook and Pinterest pages for even MORE Inkspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment