Friday, December 12, 2014

Trim the Tree with Tonya

Hello and welcome! I thought I would focus on one of my favorite products in the Holiday Catalog. The Trim a Tree Designer Series Paper Stack and show you a few ways you can use it.My first project is a card that I used the Banner Framelits and the Mingle All the Way Stamp Set. I colored with the Blendabilites and since I had the Designer Series Paper out I decided to make a coordinating envelope with the Envelope Liner Framelits. I love how easy it is to make them match.
For my second project I decided I needed a small gift to give and the Designer Series Paper filled Glass Ball was just the quick gift I needed. I cut the paper in strips and then rolled them before dropping them into the ornament. To top off the ornament I used the new Cherry Cobbler 1" Sheer Linen Ribbon. This is a great ribbon for tying as it is super flexible and so pretty.
Not of course you need something to put the ornament in the Gift Box Punch Board was the perfect way to make my box. I made a square box and added more of the Trim A Tree Designer Series Paper to the sides before I folded it up. The ornament fits perfectly inside and I used some more Cherry Cobbler Sheer Linen Ribbon to tie the box closed.
 Now I have a gift to give and a card to match. I hope you have a great weekend and that you are INKspired to stamp. Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by today for your daily SSInkspiration! Don't forget to check out our Facebook and Pinterest pages for even MORE Inkspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment