Friday, March 28, 2014

Friday Favorites

It is the end of the month and it is once again time for our Friday Favorites. I love how in stamping your favorites can change so frequently, I know mine do almost ever time I sit down to stamp. It is always fun to check in each month and see what everyone is using. This month we have Stamp Sets, Framelits, Designer Series Paper and Accessories. We hope you enjoy today's cards and please remember that you can pin all of our cards for future reference. 




Pam Steckman at Stampin' in the Sun
My favorite right now is the Eastern Elegance Designer Series Paper Packet


My favorite this month is the Hardwood Stamp.


My Favorite this month is using the Hardwood stamp!


Kathy Peck - katrinapscreativecorner.blogspot.com
My Favorite this month is the Petal Parade stamp set.


Kim Ryden ~ Stamping with Kim
My favorite this month is the Large Rhinestone Jewels!


Tonya Ball~ Stampin With Tonya
My favorite this month is the Wildflower Meadow Stamp Set and Coordinating Wildflower Meadow Embossing Folder. 

 Heidi Boos ~ Stuck on Stampin'
My favorite this month is the Eggstra Spectacular stamp set. With Easter fast approaching it is perfect for making fun tags for treats!



Thanks for stopping by today for your daily SSInkspiration! Don't forget to check out our Facebook and Pinterest pages for even MORE Inkspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment