Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Drip Dry Watercolor by Jenn

Jenn Campbell here with todays tutorial!

Do you love to try new techniques?
I do!!!

Here is a new one to me...

Drip Dry Watercolor technique

Supplies you need:
watercolor paper
aquapainter
re-inkers
paper towel and area where water can land so that it doesn't hurt your work space
(I used a glass cutting mat)

Step 1:

Get supplies ready
Put reinker in something you can easily clean
I used the lid of an embellishment case



Step 2
Wet water color paper slightly with clean aqua painter.

Step 3
Pick up color and drip vertically down the watercolor paper


Step 4
Let the watercolor paper dry for 10-15 minutes


Step 5
Embellish, stamp, add to card front!



Hope you enjoyed my tutorial!

Here was my inspiration...
We had an ice dam that leaked through our log walls...
this was my way of turning my lemons into lemonade!

Here is each card...



Hope you enjoyed my tutorial!!!
Check out my blog here!

Thanks for stopping by today for your daily SSInkspiration! Don't forget to check out our Facebook and Pinterest pages for even MORE Inkspiration!

1 comment:

  1. This is just to awesome! Super fun idea and easy. Gonna have to try this!

    ReplyDelete