Friday, December 6, 2013

Jenn Campbell's December Daily

Do you know what a December Daily is?
Jenn Campbell here to share mine with you!!!
I love creating these quick and fun albums that keep track of all of our December activities!
Ali Edwards started creating these years ago!
I have made many over the years!
Here is the beginning of mine... 
I will be adding photos over the weekend!
Best part, the album will be done when Christmas is done!
No waiting to scrapbook for months later!!!


Here is my Top 5 things that Bring Me Joy!

For the 1st time, I created a Christmas Manifesto listing my purpose for my December Daily this year!

Inside pages created with the divided page protectors and chipboard pages covered in Designer Series Paper.

Created tags for each day!




Stop by my blog to see my supply list and to watch for updates with pictures added!
It isn't too late to create one!!

Thanks for stopping by today for your daily SSInkspiration! Don't forget to check out our Facebook and Pinterest pages for even MORE Inkspiration!

1 comment:

  1. Good work Jenn! I bought the digital version of the December Daily Kit! I need to get working on that this year!!

    ReplyDelete