Friday, July 27, 2018

7/27/18 Favorite Bundle

Hello and welcome!  We are playing with our favorite bundles from the Annual catalog!  Bundles are a great way to get coordinating product for less, as bundles come at 10% off.  You can check out all of the many bundle offerings by clicking here:  Stampin' Up! bundles

We hope you'll check out each design team member's page as you'll surely be inspired by all that we have created for you! 

Speaking of bundles...what's YOUR favorite??

Cathy Autrey - Maine Mountain Stamper

Pamela Wu - Stinky Tofu

Diana Eichfeld ~ Stampin' Fun with Diana



Tobe Buffenbarger - The Craft Sea





Thanks for stopping by today for your daily SSInkspiration! Don't forget to check out our Facebook and Pinterest pages for even MORE Inkspiration!

2 comments:

  1. I am totally digging the tropical chic bundle - all the color combos I've seen are either totally happy or very striking. My second favorite (but only just barely) is probably the Rooted in Nature set. The DSP is what makes it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite Bundle...Tranquil Textures Bundle! There isn't one thing I don't like about that Bundle!

    ReplyDelete