Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Here's Pamela


Today we're excited to have this whole post dedicated to one of our Design Team:  Pamela Wu!  Pamela lives around Chicago, is married, & they have the CUTEST BABY BOY!  I always enjoy seeing her projects & know you will too.


Hi everyone - Happy Hump Day!

Thank you for showing me some love today as this is my first individual post for 2018. It's been 2.5 years since we moved to the Chicago Area (Winnetka to be exact - 15 miles north of downtown C-town) and I am still here, active with Stampin' Up as well as Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration! My son was born last October 2017 and it's been really fun having a little one around but it is also very hard to get my crafting time in. I either have to craft when he is napping or down for the night but it's okay since I just love to wind down my day and create a handmade card to show or to send to my families and friends.

My style is clean and simple and I also like to CASE and find my inspiration online or Pinterest (click HERE for my board). Here are few of the cards I made since the beginning of this year so you can see my style! Hope you enjoy my cards today! I also include a picture of my LO - Hunter at 7 months!








Thanks for stopping by today for your daily SSInkspiration! Don't forget to check out our Facebook and Pinterest pages for even MORE Inkspiration!

1 comment:

  1. Pamela! I'm so happy to have you on our SSINK team! You've introduced me to this team & been so supportive of me while I try to grow my business. Love your clean & simple style! Baby is the cutest!!!

    ReplyDelete