Friday, August 19, 2016

Back to School

In some places, the school year is already under way.  I have another week of summer before my kids head back.  I always loved the start of the new school year.  New backpacks and school supplies, trying to figure out who will be in my class and getting excited about my new teachers.  Today our designers have some back to school cards to share with you for the teacher or perhaps for an extra special student!

Tobe Buffenbarger - The Craft Sea

 Melissa Stout ~ The Stamp Doc

Diana Eichfeld ~ Stampin' Fun with Diana


Jen Guarino - Faith. Grace. Stamp

Jennifer Gregorsky - Jenny G Paper Crafts

Thanks for stopping by today for your daily SSInkspiration! Don't forget to check out our Facebook and Pinterest pages for even MORE Inkspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment