Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Stamp Set Focus!! Just Sayin'

Good Morning Happy Stampers!!

I hope this finds you well on this April Fool's Eve!!
(I am always just a smidge excited to prank my kids....please tell me I'm not the only one?!)

Today we're doing another Stamp Set Focus!! 
Just Sayin'


Now I know what you're thinking....
What on earth can I do with this set?
Oh, and did I mention it also has matching thought bubble framelits?!?!  Oh yes it does!!

Come check out what our fabulous design team created using a combination of this set and the framelits!

It is also available as a My Digital Studio download!!

Design Team Links
Be sure to stop by each blog and leave the girls some LOVE!!!  


Jennifer Gregorsky - Jenny G Paper Crafts

Pamela Wu - Stinky Tofu

Diana Eichfeld ~ Stampin' Fun with Diana

Cynthia Richards ~ Ink a Doodle Creations

Darcy Johnson ~ Dj's Stampin' Place

Thanks for stopping by today for your daily SSInkspiration! Don't forget to check out our Facebook and Pinterest pages for even MORE Inkspiration!

1 comment: