Friday, February 28, 2014

SSINKspiration Friday Favorites!

I love that I get to post the Friday Favorites for you each month. It is fun to see what all the Designers have for their favorite items as we all know that as stampers our favorites are constantly changing. This month we have stamp sets, Card kits and accessories to share with you. Remember that is you love it you should Pin it so you don't forget where you saw that great card! Also be sure and stop by tomorrow when we have a Special Blog Hop to share with you. Some of the team members recently did a card swap with the stamp sets from the Occasions Catalog and we are going to share our cards with you tomorrow. You won't want to miss it. 

My current favorite on my stamp table is Crazy, Mixed-Up Love stamp set!


I love how quick and easy the Everyday Occasions Cardmaking Kit makes card making!  Everything, except the Candy Dots, came from the kit.


My current favorite is Strawberry Slush Stampin' Ink.  I paired it with my favorite image which is the Swallowtail Stamp.


Kim Ryden ~ Stamping with Kim
My current favorite is the Tape It! Stamp Set!  LOVE IT!


Heidi Boos ~ Stuck on Stampin'
My current favorite is the 2013-2015 In-Color Ruffle Stretch Trim. It makes such a fun accent for a card or any papercrafting work of art.


My current favorite is the Ruffled Trim! So easy to use even for me who is ribbon challenged!


Tonya Ball~ Stampin' with Tonya
My current favorite is the Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack. This paper has great colors and is so fun to work with. 

Thanks for stopping by today for your daily SSInkspiration! Don't forget to check out our Facebook and Pinterest pages for even MORE Inkspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment