Thursday, November 21, 2013

A Krafty Little Snow Man

Happy Thursday friends!  It's Breelin here today with a fun way to use the Kraft boxes that are available.  I love these boxes and was thrilled when the Decorative Window and Extra-Large Gift Box came out in the Holiday Catalog.  They are a lot of fun to decorate and even more fun to turn into...
 
A SNOWMAN!
Isn't this little guy fun?!?!  I made my own window boxes out of the Extra Large and Kraft Gift Box by tearing them apart and running them through the Big Shot with the Circle Framelits...add some Window Sheet and voila! 
I added some shredded Whisper White cardstock, but have plans to fill them full with some yummy Christmas treats for a special friend who loves snowmen! 
 
Be sure to check out my blog for full details on how this little guy came together.
 
Don't forget to check back tomorrow for Jenn's individual post!  She has some super cute cards to share with you! 
 
Hope I've INKspired you to create today! 
 
Happy Stamping!  


Thanks for stopping by today for your daily SSInkspiration! Don't forget to check out our Facebook and Pinterest pages for even MORE Inkspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment