Thursday, August 8, 2013

Meet Our Design Team

We are so excited to get this blog started.  We have been planning and working for about 3 months now and can't believe that the day is finally here!  We have 11 fun designers ready to INKspire you 5 days a week, 52 weeks a year!
So let's meet them...



I have been a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator for 8 years now and my favorite thing about it is my Scrapbook Club! Scrapbooking is my first passion and then comes card making. I love the stamp set Gorgeous Grunge and Costal Cabana just happens to be my favorite new In Color! When I'm not crafting I'm hanging out with my hubby, Sam, or chasing after my two kiddos, Brooke and Noah. While crafting I have to have a Diet Dr. Pepper with Regular Cherry Syrup from Sonic!


Bree Renwick

I've been a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator for almost 2 years, but an avid paper crafter FOREVER! I'm a wife to a busy firefighter/paramedic and a mommy to 3 fun and crazy boys. You'll find me in my craft room early in the morning and late at night while the rest of the house sleeps...stamping is my me time! I have so many favorites stamp sets, but I have to say my favorite is Tape It...there are so many different cards to be made with it! And my favorite color right now is Bermuda Bay...I love how bold and bright it is!


Darcy Johnson

My Stampin' Up! demonstrator journey started 9 years ago. My favorite thing about being a demo is all of the people I've met and friendship bonds that have formed. Currently my favorite stamp set is Flower Shop and my favorite greeting set is Express Yourself. I can't get enough of Baked Brown Sugar; it's such a versatile color that mixes well with any others. My hubby of 4 years has come around to the actual stamping part of my business and will now make me cards for special occasions (though he still won't stamp WITH me). Our fur baby, Abby, loves to craft, especially if it means eating ribbon, paper, or glue dots.

My Story begins 3 years ago when I was having my Marker Club Workshop Party, it was Sale-a-bration and I decided to join the Stampin' Up! family. I became the #5 Rising Star in 2011 and was honored to be able to attend Founders Circle! The memories and friendships I made there will last me a lifetime! My favorite stamp set right now is Regarding Dahlias. My favorite color, Lucky Limeade, just retired... so I am auditioning a new favorite which I have been loving Summer Starfruit.
When I am not doing Creative Therapy, I am a second grade teacher for the past 14 years!
I am married to my best friend, dance partner, Brian for 11 years. We have 2 children: Bryce 8 and Clara soon to be 7. I have always been an avid scrapbooker, but since becoming a demo, I have become more of a cardmaker! I can't wait to inspire you!



Hi! I have been a Stampin' Up demonstrator for 3 years. I began in Montana (I now live in the St. Louis area), mainly as a way to get discounts on products I already loved. What I have found though, is that Stampin' Up is a wonderful community of fellow crafters, and I'm glad to be a part of it! I love working with all fun products Stampin' Up comes up with and I'm always anxious to see what is next. My current go to color is Not Quite Navy and my favorite stamp set to pull out in a pinch is Teeny Tiny Wishes. I love to make cards, but I think my heart is in scrapbooking. My 2 bundles of energy, AKA my kids: Kevin, 6, and Hailey, 3, love to sit with me while I'm creating. They are my inspiration and my pride and joy. I hope all the fun projects to come from the Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration Team will make you want to break out some ink and paper and play along!



I have been a demonstrator for almost 9 years. I friend invited me to attend a class she was going to for some "me" time and I feel in love with the wonderful products. I signed up to get the discount and then discovered I enjoy having the opportunity to share with others. My husband and I have four busy kids that range in age from almost 18 years to 9 years so having a flexible schedule is another perk to being a demonstrator. I am excited to share and challenge myself with the Desgin Team and look forward to seeing what everyone creates. My favorite Stampin'Up! color right now is probably Bermuda Bay but that is subject to change at a moments notice. I love the new bundles that Stampin'Up! is offering and really enjoy the new Six-Sided Sampler Stamp Set with the coordinating Hexagon Punch.



I started paper crafting when my son was born since I wanted to scrapbook all the important events in our lives. Shortly after a friend introduced me to Stampin' Up! and I instantly fell in love. I've been a demonstrator for 6 years and love to share being creative and introducing others to the fun of papercrafting. My husband and I have one son (age 8) and a dog (a Chiweenie named Mocha). I work full time in Contracting and enjoy the relaxation stamping provides. Right now my favorite stamp sets are Simply Sketched and Yippee-Skipee. My favorite tool is absolutely the Big Shot (don't know what we did before it) and my favorite color is all the new 2013-2015 In Colors (I can't decide) along with Crumb Cake. I'm so excited to be part of this design team and sharing with you!



I have been crafting since my mom introduced me to scrapbooking many, many years ago; but it was my friend who held a Stampin' Up! party that got my love of stamping and card making really going. I've been a demonstrator for the last 5 years - all the while moving to a new state 4 times and having 2 awesome kiddos along the way! I think stamping, scrapbooking, and teaching others the tips and tricks I've learned has been an amazing opportunity and a great way to stay sane while staying home with my babies (don't get me wrong, they are wonderful! I just like thinking about things other than diapers sometimes, ha ha!) Plus making great friends & earning free trips along the way is a cool perk!
Asking for my favorites is pretty hard but I'll say my favorite color is Cherry Cobbler (best red ever!) and my favorite stamp set is probably Oh, Hello.



I am a 3rd grade teacher in Tampa, Florida. I am dating Marc, who I have known since 6th grade. I love going to the beach, spending time with my cocker spaniel Arnie and stamping! I have been stamping and scrapbooking for over 18 years! I love bright colors, clean layouts and all things girly! My favorite color is purple but my favorite Stampin' Up! color is Bermuda Bay! I tend to favor stamp sets with flowers (Mixed Bunch and Summer Silhouettes) but I also love all of the birthday sets (I seriously own all of them). I love teaching classes and blogging all of my creations... and I am especially excited about this new daily blog we have starting here! See you in the "ink"!


I am a former elementary teacher turned avid crafter and stay at home mama! Our family of four (husband, Ryan; daughter, Mikayla (7); and son, Austin (6) lives in Oregon where the beauty surrounds us (and so does the rain most of the time). I joined Stampin' Up! 4 years ago after realizing I wanted just a little something to fill my "extra" time with little ones at home...and to also have something just for me, too! I have loved the creativity Stampin' Up! has inspired me with and the joy I get when creating with others...not to mention the flexibility of a "stay at home" job! My current favorite color is Rich Razzleberry! I love the versatility of the Petite Pairs stamp set, but after attending Convention 2013 I might have found a new love with Gorgeous Grunge. Can't wait to create with you!



I am a stay at home mom of 24 years to 4 wonderful children. I've been married to the love of my life almost 25 of them. We lived the military life until 2006 and have lived in the San Francisco Bay Area since shortly after that.
I have dabbled in the creative arts pretty much my entire life but didn't find my creative niche til I discovered beads and Stampin' Up. I've been an SU creative coach for a total of 7 years. You could color my entire world shades of purple and I'd be perfectly happy but as far as SU goes I have to go with the color combo of Real Red and Coastal Cabana. What a wonderful eye-popping combo they are! I'm also going GA-GA over the new Undefined product line. Talk about WOW.
I'm very excited to be a part of this creative team and can't wait to share with you


Please take some time to visit each of the INKspiration Team's blogs.  There should be some fun projects for you to check out and a blog hop to participate in!  We will see you back here tomorrow for some fun Quick & Easy Cards!

Thanks for stopping by today for your daily SSInkspiration! Don't forget to check out our Facebook and Pinterest pages for even MORE Inkspiration!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see what you ladies have in the store for us!! Totally excited about this site! - Pam W.

    ReplyDelete